No announcement yet.

Industry Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

according to Kody you can, but you cannot double count it for special bonus purposes.
    Promoter of Public Morale
    Alpha Centauri Democracy Game

Comment

I probably should point out it's turn 7 right now.

Also I've already done your turn 7 for you vev on the message board. Note that you still need to decide for yourself what you want to buy.

Kody

Comment

I noticed that. I just would like to get everything clear before I jump back in and make a big mess again.
        Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Complete failure, but this was fun.

Comment

Nostalgia trip?
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
              Nostalgia trip?
              One of several it seems.........
              *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

What is that?
                Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Remembering the past. In this case, by bumping the threads in question.
                  I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Ahh thanks. What a nice past to remember ...

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Working...
                    X