Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To all prospective faculty members (ie. If you want to join the Uni, read this!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To all prospective faculty members (ie. If you want to join the Uni, read this!)

Please, PLEASE, PM me when you want to join. We've already had one person before try to join all the factions at once. I need to confirm that you are who you say you are so I can authorize you.
    Veni Vidi Castravi Illegitimos

Perhaps a stupid question, but how do faction leaders find out that people are who they say they are?? I mean, even if they PM you or give you an e-mail address like Hercules asks, it's impossible to know if they are a DL or a spy, right?
    Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
    Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

He asks them all kinds of trick questions

-Jam
      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
      Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Something like that. Their join date is also important. If they're a brand new account......very suspicious.
        Veni Vidi Castravi Illegitimos

Comment

We did have someone join just to play the ACDG though... I hope they're kosher.

-Jam
          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
          Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

If someone is a DL, that's a matter for the admins to deal with. We have no real way of confirming whether or not someone is one, and the most we can do is ask the admins to check out new members.

Comment

Working...
            X