Polls - One head one vote vs one faction one vote

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Polls - One head one vote vs one faction one vote

This poll is for everyone. Everybody has equal vote.
    one person, one vote
    71.43%
    one faction, one vote
    23.81%
    write in
    0.00%
    xenobanana
    4.76%

The poll is expired.

Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

I vote "one person, one vote", but are these for in-game polls or out-of-game polls?
    "We are living in the future, I'll tell you how I know, I read it in the paper, Fifteen years ago" - John Prine

Comment

I'm bumping this thread up because people have been voting in the faction leader's poll when they are not faction leaders. People, vote here!
      Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

One person - one vote

Its easy and its for ever!

-Jam
        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
        Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

"One person, one vote" - An old slogum for democracy.
          My words are backed with hard coconuts.

Comment

Bump.

Mong, this is the poll you may want to vote. (But it's alright if you don't want to vote at all.) I understand that these days polls just spread as fast as SARS and they can really make you sick.

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Working...
            X