Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Glorious Comrade Tassadar has led me to the Human Hive!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glorious Comrade Tassadar has led me to the Human Hive!!!!

Comrade Tassadar has notified me that the Human Hive needs more citizens to swell it's ranks. I'm here to say that I am joining the might of the Human Hive so we can sweep all our enemies from the face of Planet!

Mwa-ha-ha-ha!
    Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
    Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
    *****Citizen of the Hive****
    "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Re: Glorious Comrade Tassadar has led me to the Human Hive!!!!

Originally posted by Frankychan
    Comrade Tassadar has notified me that the Human Hive needs more citizens to swell it's ranks. I'm here to say that I am joining the might of the Human Hive so we can sweep all our enemies from the face of Planet!

Mwa-ha-ha-ha!

Truly this is a great day for Communism! Welcome Comrade Frankychan! The Party and the People of the Human Hive celebrate your arrival.

-Chairman Voltaire
    You can only curse me to eternal damnation for so long!

Comment

I thank you Chairman Voltaire for accepting me into your benevolent faction. I will strive to uphold the ideals of the Hive and hope that our faction will benefit from my enthusiastic fervor!

Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically

Comment

Another comrade This is going well...

....too well?

-Jam
        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
        Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

What if so many people join the Hive that the game becomes a Hive only Democracy game?
          Proud member of The Human Hive, working for a better future on Chiron, today!

Comment

Originally posted by Haon
            What if so many people join the Hive that the game becomes a Hive only Democracy game?
            I guess we win.
            You can only curse me to eternal damnation for so long!

Comment

Perhaps a rebellion of Drones will come and slaughter the chairman and take over....
              Veni Vidi Castravi Illegitimos

Comment

Rumors are swirling that Comrade Tass discovered the baby Comrade Frankychan inside a giant flower in the Monsoon Jungle. Hopefully this can be confirmed soon...
                "We are living in the future, I'll tell you how I know, I read it in the paper, Fifteen years ago" - John Prine

Comment

Don't trust Frankychan! One of my multiple personalities had a run-in with him on another plane of existence!

Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. President
                    Don't trust Frankychan! One of my multiple personalities had a run-in with him on another plane of existence!

Eyyy, Mr. President glad to see that you're in......wait a minute!!! What is THAT?! You're a member of the other untrustworthy factions!!!

Well, you're always welcome as another citizen of the glorious Human Hive!

(j/k, good to see you're in here )

Comment

More people doesn't necessarily mean better. I am sure some people (looking at Archaic) on single player could win this. Although being the Hive is a major advantage
                      Smile
                      For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                      But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Originally posted by Haon
                        All that means is that an uncommon lot of you are going to be out of the game when the Drones purge Chiron of all those that have betrayed the workers!

Fie Corruption! Your brief day in the sun approaches its dusk!

Comment

Originally posted by Static Universe
                          Rumors are swirling that Comrade Tass discovered the baby Comrade Frankychan inside a giant flower in the Monsoon Jungle. Hopefully this can be confirmed soon...
                          I would like to confirm these rumours.
                          Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                          Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Comrade Frankiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiie!~

Welcome!!!!

:-p

Comment

Working...
                            X