No announcement yet.

CMN Query - required Reading for All Players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 & 4... I really doubt we'll need ya, Googlie... but then maybe I'm overly optimistic.
    I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

I'll repeat what everybody else is saying by throwing my support behind option 1. Of course, Googlie drops in on the fora and threads anyway, so if he notices anything, he can bring it up. 2 is a bad option... it removes almost all sense of strategy. Why would one plan the sneak attack from the back when there's no advantage and it just draws out supply lines? Option 3 is no good... the other team members need to see the stuff too, otherwise it would be up to each team leader to post screenshots, and I don't think we want to place such an incovenience upon our ever-rational Prime Function. Besides, a really committed cheater could download it once and then email it to everyone else.

I honestly hope people here aren't so desparate to win that they cheat. All the fun is in the strategy and roleplaying.
      Comrade Corellion, Secretary of Science and Social Engineering for the Human Hive in the Alpha Centauri Police State Game (ACPSG).
      Function Corelli Omega-9, Internal Affairs Function (Terms 110, 101, 100, 011, and 010) and Advisor on Foreign Affairs (Term 001) for the Cybernetic Consciousness in the Alpha Centauri Democracy Team Game (ACDTG).
      The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or one.

Comment

1 & 4, but sometimes sending a noodle off in a straight route into the dark is the best scouting option. So it wouldn't ness. be a sign of cheating. I do it to uncover more of the map, for example.

-Jam
        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
        Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Just throwing my vote behind everyone who said #1 & some of #4...

Comment

Herc: Since it was you idea, like to draw up a fair play charter? Maybe with Googlie? If we can get one we will all ratify, so we know what is or is not allowed, it would help a lot IMHO.
            Smile
            For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
            But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

I'm jumping on the 1 and 4 bandwagon. Let's not be suspicious by nature, but make note of repeated "miracles" and act if necessary,
              "We are living in the future, I'll tell you how I know, I read it in the paper, Fifteen years ago" - John Prine

Comment

OK - the concensus is self-policing, trusting in each others' integrity, but with a "hovering" CMN looking down benignly

Googlie

Comment

Working...
                X