Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turn 2134 passed to Buster and Mongoose direct for onward transmission to their colleagues.

I have asked Pirate matie who slept on the floor outside the new Temple of Planet cafe / restaurant to use one of the empty bottles to post turn here for other Drone maties.

Also I asked that they recycle ( delete) the old bottles filled with earlier turns.

Of course whether they are in a fit state to do so is another question.
    On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• *tosses a bottle out into the sea*
      Last edited by Makahlua; September 23, 2003, 23:00.
      But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.
      PolyCast | Girl playing Civ + extra added babble! | Yo voté en 2008!

Comment

• 2135 to Hive
        Attached Files

Comment

• It was expected that turn 2135 was going to be complicated turn. Now due to unexpected events it's going to be a really really complicated turn.

To put simply delays expected.... at this time I would say the full 48 hours, but I hope for much shorter.

Comment

• Almost 70 hours Kody. Any ideas of when we can expect it?
            Smile
            For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
            But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

• Nup. No clue at all it's completely out of my hands.

*shrugs*

Comment

• How do you mean it's out of your hands? Aren't you the turn player? Even if you aren't, you should play the turn as the 48 hours have passed.
                Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
                Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

• I haven't been authorised.

Bureaucracy at it's best. Ask Voltaire about it. The turn is currently finished and hanging in our private forum awaiting authorisation.

Edit:

I was informed it would all get sorted out, but it didn't.
                  Also I didn't realise this would happen so I didn't ask for authorisation in special case scenerio.

I need Chairman's veto or a majority vote to continue.
                  I guess I better start the poll to post the turn now in case the chairman doesn't turn up.

Edit:

I also put in some instructions to the chairman in case he's around when I'm not.
                  Last edited by Kody; September 12, 2003, 05:46.

Comment

• Err... the 48 hour limit is not subject to roleplay delays. If you have all this bureaucracy to go through, then feel free to roleplay it our up to the 48 hours, but no further.
                    Comrade Corellion, Secretary of Science and Social Engineering for the Human Hive in the Alpha Centauri Police State Game (ACPSG).
                    Function Corelli Omega-9, Internal Affairs Function (Terms 110, 101, 100, 011, and 010) and Advisor on Foreign Affairs (Term 001) for the Cybernetic Consciousness in the Alpha Centauri Democracy Team Game (ACDTG).
                    The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or one.

Comment

• I considered doing that, however I want my teammates to come up with decisions rather than making decisions on my own.

Comment

• After 48 hours anyone can play and post. If it needs authorisation do it before 48 hours, as Corellion said. Technically, this should be your first formal warning IIRC.
                        Smile

Comment

• I'm behind Corellion. What you do in those 48 hours is up to you, but the turn needs to be posted within 48 hours. A faction's internal matters cannot interfere with that. The entire game may not suffer because one team has a lack of activity, or is roleplaying an inefficient bureaucracy. Roleplay a dictator instead!

/me remembers Kody complaining when the Pirates were too late, saying they should deal with their issues before the next turn arrives.

Edit:

Originally posted by Drogue
                          After 48 hours anyone can play and post.
                          Including the gods.
                          Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
                          Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

• Although being kind and giving leeway is also an option

Edit: As is not spamming the Turn Tracking Thread
                            Last edited by Drogue; September 12, 2003, 09:43.
                            Smile

Comment

• Turn 2135 to University

you posted the turn, and within 5 minutes it´s downloaded
                              Huh the university turn is downloaded already?
                              And GT or Archaic aren't even around.
                              Last edited by Kody; September 13, 2003, 03:37.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kody

Huh the university turn is downloaded already?
                                And GT or Archaic aren't even around.
                                That was me, please don't delete the file before our turn players have gotten it.
                                Last edited by Minute Mirage; September 12, 2003, 12:19.

Comment

Working...
                                X