X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2120 posted here for Hive

edit: File removed.
    Last edited by Mongoose; July 9, 2003, 09:46.

Comment

• Delays are forseen for the hive game turn.

Comment

• I have had the circumstances explained to me and am providing for up to a 72 hour time period for the playing of the turn. I will review the situation after 48 hours, and may rule a further time extension if I think it is necessary

G.

Comment

• 2120 bottles of beer on the wall to the University.

PS: sorry about the delay, my first time doing the turn and I had trouble deciding on certain things in the move.

Kody

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I suppose it wouldn't have mattered if I hanged onto the turn for another 24 hours afterall.

Kody
          Last edited by Kody; July 12, 2003, 21:38.

Comment

• Or even 48. *sigh*

Comment

• I've queried the status of the turn in the PUT forum - it's now over 47 hours since the current turn was posted, and besides my download it's been downloaded 8 times, so it's in circulation somewhere

G.

Edit at 15:12

I have posted an official 48 hour turn delay warning in the PUT Private Forums
              Last edited by Googlie; July 12, 2003, 18:17.

Comment

• 2120 - Cyborgs
                Attached Files
                Veni Vidi Castravi Illegitimos

Comment

• I am sorry but I forsee delays in our turn. My CD drive had a crash, and had to be manually disconnected, leaving me unable to play the turn. I have talked to Googlie, and while we hope to play the turn inside the 48 hour limit, it may prove not possible. I apologise for any delays, the turn should be posted shortly.
                  Smile
                  For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                  But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

• Second Function jumps to the rescue:

Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
                    Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

• Hi i would like to join this game. would that be possible, if not could i be directed to a nother game that i could join.

Thanks
                      Marco

Comment

• Well you might like to join the Pirates. If so send me your email address and log in to the Peace faction.

My email is xxxcathal.mullaghan@ntlworld.comxxx minus the xs
                        On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Hi Marco,

Do you know what a democracy game is? Did you read Googlie's post directed to you?:

marcovalente:

This is an Alien Crossfire PBEM (Play By E-Mail) game with five human-contolled factions and 2 Artificial Intelligence factions (The Believers and the Data Angels)

The human factions are the Drones, Consciousness, Hive, Pirates (called PEACE in this game) and the UoP (called PUT in this game) and are played by teams of players - you'll see them at the top right of this page under the moniker Civgroups

Choose the one that best squares with how you like to play, and then apply to join that faction by clicking on the Not a member? - Join to the right of the faction name. You'll be prompted for some info (e-mail, etc) and then will be contacted by that faction team leader

The year is 2120, so the game is just 20 turns old. Most decisons re gameturns are taken by a majority decision in a poll for that faction playing the turn (hence the name "Democracy Game")

G.
                          Have you already read the FAQ?

would that be possible, if not could i be directed to a nother game that i could join.
                          Judging form this sentence I get the impression you might be searching for a regular multiplayer game. Are you perhaps searching for this forum?
                          Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
                          Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

• Originally posted by marcovalente
                            Hi i would like to join this game. would that be possible, if not could i be directed to a nother game that i could join.

Thanks
                            Marco
                            If you are looking for a regular PBEM, you might want to check this one out.
                            Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• Turn 2120 was sent from PEACE to the Drones by e-mail around 13:00 PST

Comment

• To whom?
                                Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

Working...
                                X