CyCon Members Only - Leader Election - Repost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CyCon Members Only - Leader Election - Repost

Sorry, forgot to post a poll in the last one.

Since we need a leader, I thought I'd do a poll. This is only for Collective Consciousness members, so would you all please post your votes too. Only votes both posted and voted for will be counted, sicne we do not want other factions voting for our leader.

Since we haven't had official nominations, I will do this election for all members, except for Corellion, who has said he does not wish to run. Only Myself and Maniac have said they wish the job, but if you wish to vote for others, please do so. If any member does not wish to run, please say so, and then the other members can transfer their vote. I did it like this because I didn't want to exclude those who wish to run, but have not received the PM I sent, or read the message I posted in the last day or 2.

Therefore, your options are (in alphabetical order):
    Bookwyrm
    DeathByTheSword
    Drogue
    Maniac
    TKG
    Write-in
    Abstain

You have 2 days, as time is of the essence. Please Post your answer too, or it will not be counted.
    Bookwyrm
    11.11%
    DeathByTheSword
    0.00%
    Drogue
    44.44%
    Maniac
    22.22%
    TKG
    0.00%
    Write-in
    0.00%
    Abstain
    22.22%

The poll is expired.

Smile
    For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
    But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

is this really necessary? i mean, i had everyone's vote by PM except for DBTS already.

Comment

I think so. Personally, I think PM voting isn't the best way. If you want to, then I'll go with it, but personally, I think elections need polls.

And you didn't have everyones, because I didn't send you mine.
      Smile

Comment

I voted for myself BTW.
        Smile

Comment

Originally posted by Drogue
          I think so. Personally, I think PM voting isn't the best way. If you want to, then I'll go with it, but personally, I think elections need polls.
          i still dont see any difference
          And you didn't have everyones, because I didn't send you mine.

Comment

I answered the difference in PM just now, but I think the point about my vote says a lot. We can't have you counting votes that haven't been cast unless they're for me.
            Smile

Comment

Originally posted by Drogue
              We can't have you counting votes that haven't been cast unless they're for me.
              it was a vote for you though

Comment

Yes, but you didn't know that at the time
                Smile

Comment

sure i did. why would you nominate yourself and then vote for someone else?

Comment

I have been known to do that before

But anyways. If we do use this, please post who you vote for (I assume from the PM the Maniac vote is yours TKG, but who abstained?)
                    Smile

Comment

bookwyrm, i think.

Comment

drogue
                        Bunnies!
                        Welcome to the DBTSverse!
                        God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
                        'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

I vote myself. If Bookwyrm is the one Abstaining, Corellion has the last word.
                          Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
                          Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Umm... I hate being the deciding vote.

Could Maniac and Drogue both PM me with a quick overview of their general view of what the CyCon should be (SEs, strategies, targets, etc.)? Sorry for this...
                            Comrade Corellion, Secretary of Science and Social Engineering for the Human Hive in the Alpha Centauri Police State Game (ACPSG).
                            Function Corelli Omega-9, Internal Affairs Function (Terms 110, 101, 100, 011, and 010) and Advisor on Foreign Affairs (Term 001) for the Cybernetic Consciousness in the Alpha Centauri Democracy Team Game (ACDTG).
                            The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or one.

Comment

Well one of my views is actually I'm quite flexible concerning viewpoints. Which is one of my strongpoints IMHO. Still I'll try to send you some general overview.
                              Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
                              Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Working...
                              X