CyCon Members Only - Leader Election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CyCon Members Only - Leader Election

Since we need a leader, I thought I'd do a poll. This is only for Collective Consciousness members, so would you all please post your votes too. Only votes both posted and voted for will be counted, sicne we do not want other factions voting for our leader.

Since we haven't had official nominations, I will do this election for all members, except for Corellion, who has said he does not wish to run. Only Myself and Maniac have said they wish the job, but if you wish to vote for others, please do so. If any member does not wish to run, please say so, and then the other members can transfer their vote. I did it like this because I didn't want to exclude those who wish to run, but have not received the PM I sent, or read the message I posted in the last day or 2.

Therefore, your options are (in alphabetical order):
    Bookwyrm
    DeathByTheSword
    Drogue
    Maniac
    TKG

You have 2 days, as time is of the essence. Please Post your answer too, or it will not be counted.
    Smile
    For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
    But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Sorry, forgot to post poll Will redo.
    Smile

Comment

Have reposted with poll here. Would all (and only) CyCon members please vote and post. Can a mod (GT?) please close this.

Thank you, and sorry for the mistake
      Smile

Comment

Working...
      X