i need leaders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i need leaders

to assign to each team. they will be responsible for allowing people into each civgroup, giving access to the private forums
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

I'll do it for the Cybernetic Consciousness if they want me to, although we haven't elected anyone. I've PMed all the members to ask them. I'm sure Maniac would do too, since he gave his email for the correspondance IIRC.

Thank you
    Smile
    For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
    But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Well I won't deny I have the humble ambition to perform the largely ceremonial function of "Team leader" as well, if the Collective Will of the Cybernetic Consciousness agrees with it. Will we hold a small election or so?
      /me looks in his personal datalinks to dig up up some old campain posters...

Maniac needs you!
      Last edited by Maniac; May 10, 2003, 15:25.
      Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
      Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

I will most likely be acting at Chairman/Team Leader; though I need to get formal approval from the People's Advisory Council.
        Last edited by Voltaire; May 10, 2003, 16:17.
        You can only curse me to eternal damnation for so long!

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac
          * Maniac looks in his personal datalinks to dig up up some old campain posters...

Maniac needs you!
          ah yes. that one (along with maniac's obvious being-better-than-me-ness ) lost me the AT election

Watch out drug!

Comment

I will be leading the drones

Comment

With 4 of the 7 Peoples’ Advisory Council votes cast; I have been elected Chairman of the Central Continuing Committee of the People of the Human Hive. As such I will also be taking on the role of Team Leader.
              You can only curse me to eternal damnation for so long!

Comment

I suppose I'm the defacto leader of the University at this point in time, though we haven't been able to have a proper meeting just yet. (Should in the next day or so).
                Veni Vidi Castravi Illegitimos

Comment

Perhaps it would be best if each team decided on a leader then PMed Mark directly - posting can sometimes take weeks to get to him. I know.
                  Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

'Flagging up' interest and hopefully the pirates can decide pretty soon.
                    On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

ok, i'll expect "ACDG Team Leader Decision" pm's stating only two things:
                      - Team Name
                      - Team Leader

the rest (how this stuff is decided, what kind of further jobs leaders will have), is up to you
                      Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                      Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                      giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Team leader for the pirates is Captain Hercules
                        Team name being decided
                        On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

We've just used Cybernetic Consciousness as our name. It is good, and says it all. I thought with us all being different factions, the name of the forum should be mroe about saying which faction we are, than about artistic quality. Besides, i thought that was all the team name was
                          Smile

Comment

Talking of mods, who will be the mod for this, the main forum? I think Googlie, as CMN, should be.
                            Smile

Comment

Oopsies. ^^;;;; It's just been pointed out to me that I'd replied to the PM with the team leader's name as "Dean Archaic". That's the ingame name of course, but on the forums here, it's me. Just clearing up any potential problems before they happen. ^^;;;;
                              Veni Vidi Castravi Illegitimos

Comment

Working...
                              X