Memo: To University "faculty members"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dean Archaic
    I hope MarkG realizes Archaic is your nick, and not Dean Archaic.
    Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
    Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

That would be funny.

Another point, who will be moderator of this, the central forum? Can we make Googlie mod, so that we have an impartial mod, and so that the mod in game is the same as the forum mod?
      Smile
      For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
      But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Hey! Stop trying to keep taking my pwers away You already stripped me of my post as Supreme Leader of Chiron, now you want to take away my mod powers too!?

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac

I hope MarkG realizes Archaic is your nick, and not Dean Archaic.
          Well, the PM came from me, so it should be fine. ^^;
          Veni Vidi Castravi Illegitimos

Comment

GT: Googlie is CMN, he needs to have mod powers over the only non-partisan space, as he is the only impartial member.
            Smile

Comment

I know, I was joking. Hence the

Comment

Sorry, I missed the and only saw the the and the spelling mistakes
                Smile

Comment

Spelling mistakes? What spelling mistakes?

Comment

Originally posted by Drogue
                    GT: Googlie is CMN, he needs to have mod powers over the only non-partisan space, as he is the only impartial member.
                    Might somebody ask MarkG and Googlie? Googlie may not have enough time to moderate it.
                    I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

I apologize for not having voted on this leader issue yet, but some mindworms got in my way when I was trying to reach the safety of one of our sensor arrays (my wife told me not to go outside, the mindworms were in a frenzy ).

Anyway, Archaic has my vote for leader too (duh, like this would change anything ). And I'm fine with the name of our faction.
                      I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Googlie may not have enough time to moderate it.
                        Indeed. Googlie told me somewhere he doesn't spend much time on Apolyton anymore. So he probably won't be able to respond quickly if some job needs to get done.

Comment

the solution to this problem is clearly to elect TKG as your mod

Comment

I know hes got the majority, but...It's for offiical purposes only.

Originally posted by Archaic
                            Team Name: Planet University of Technology

We should keep our original name. Or at least get rid of Planet
                            Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                            Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

I too think that name leaves something to be desired, but I can't be arsed to think of something better.

Planetary University of Super Science Yield. Hey, at least the acronym would rock.
                              "The number of political murders was a little under one million (800,000 - 900,000)." - chegitz guevara on the history of the USSR.
                              "I think the real figures probably are about a million or less." - David Irving on the number of Holocaust victims.

Comment

As much as I like the name, I doubt MarkG would accept it on this "family-friendly site".

Comment

Working...
                                X