No announcement yet.

The Cybernetic News Service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was used in the previous code, which we presumed you already broken .
    Promoter of Public Morale
    Alpha Centauri Democracy Game

Comment

• You overestimate the amount of free time we have. AFAIK nobody of the Consciousness has spent any time on decyphering your codes. It seemed like too much effort for what probably are trivial messages anyway. As you probably know, our messages contained no crucial information about our plans either. Well except perhaps for which faction we'd like to assimilate first.
      Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
      Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

• Well, the first code is really simple. Anyway I like cracking codes, if I have the time and tools (which my friend had to make them).
        Promoter of Public Morale
        Alpha Centauri Democracy Game

Comment

• Because of my fellow functions' objections, I won't reveal my methods... but tell your friend I didn't use any XORing (I would have, if I had known at the time how simple that would be, but I didn't) and that, if I'm counting correctly, there are only 3 layers of encoding.

I could make it arbitrarily more complex... and I suppose I could always toss in an XOR layer, but that would just be cruel

Comment

• Sometimes it's cruel to be cruel kind
            Smile
            For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
            But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

• (Thinking ahead a bit here) Would anyone in the CyCon want to write occaisional articles for PRAVDA in the future? (after we meet in game) Something on the lines of :
              The day we met the Hive!
              What the CyCon can offer YOU!
              Public safety announcement : Implants are SAFE!
              Holiday in the Hive - A CyCon's point of view.

You know the kind of thing I mean.

Who's up for that?

-Jam
              1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
              That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
              Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
              Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Sure. The same goes for Hive propaganda articles for 3D, the second issue of which will be released shortly.
                Smile
                For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

• *lol*

"Need cheap and easily controllable slave labor hardworking selfless workers to build your Marxist paradise? CyCon Delta 'borgs are just the thing for you!"

Comment

• All that and they defragment your hard drives too!
                    Comrade Corellion, Secretary of Science and Social Engineering for the Human Hive in the Alpha Centauri Police State Game (ACPSG).
                    Function Corelli Omega-9, Internal Affairs Function (Terms 110, 101, 100, 011, and 010) and Advisor on Foreign Affairs (Term 001) for the Cybernetic Consciousness in the Alpha Centauri Democracy Team Game (ACDTG).
                    The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or one.

Comment

• Now if a CyCon drone could rescue data from a dead hard drive, then I would be hiring a few.....

-Jam
                      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                      Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Working...
                      X