The Cybernetic News Service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Cybernetic News Service

Seeing as no other CyCon members have suggested anything, I guess I'll start the dialogue for CyCon's News Service. The only thing I can come up with right now is the Daily Data Download (DDD, or 3D for you graphic programmers), except it probably won't be daily. Any other suggestions?

Plus, we can hack the other news networks' public sites when we want to publish some planet-wide news! No need to expend resources for our own. Much more efficient!
    Comrade Corellion, Secretary of Science and Social Engineering for the Human Hive in the Alpha Centauri Police State Game (ACPSG).
    Function Corelli Omega-9, Internal Affairs Function (Terms 110, 101, 100, 011, and 010) and Advisor on Foreign Affairs (Term 001) for the Cybernetic Consciousness in the Alpha Centauri Democracy Team Game (ACDTG).
    The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or one.

Why anyone would even need a news source other than PRAVDA I’ll never know.
    You can only curse me to eternal damnation for so long!

Comment

Your news stories are likely to come out as

10010000100010011011000000010000010000000100011111 10000011110000
      01110001000010000100001000001011111100000111001100 00011000000010
      On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Avast I hope none of them yar digits is a banned word

Comment

Seeing as there is some misunderstanding here, the news service would not actually be in this form. This is merely a translation of terms for you without cybernetic implants. The actual news service would be a direct data download into each of our brains. Much like how our leader, Aki-Zeta Five talks when dealing with other factions... we do not actually use primitive verbal communication to converse amongst ourselves. Instead, we transmit our thoughts and ideas directly to one another.

And, in responce to your query as to whether those were banned words...

01011001011011110111010100100000011000010111001001 10010100100000011101000110111101101111001000000111 00110110100101101101011100000110110001100101001000 00011001100110111101110010001000000111010101110011 00100000011101000110111100100000011001010111100001 11000001101100011000010110100101101110001000000111 01000110111100101110
          Comrade Corellion, Secretary of Science and Social Engineering for the Human Hive in the Alpha Centauri Police State Game (ACPSG).
          Function Corelli Omega-9, Internal Affairs Function (Terms 110, 101, 100, 011, and 010) and Advisor on Foreign Affairs (Term 001) for the Cybernetic Consciousness in the Alpha Centauri Democracy Team Game (ACDTG).
          The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, or one.

Comment

Originally posted by Corellion
            We transmit our thoughts and ideas directly to one another.
            Hm, that sounds interesting... That technology may be very useful for the hive... Just for "security reasons", of course.

The Ministery of Information and the Ministery of State Security would be please to meet your trade representatives in order to negotiate about the conditions...
            Heinrich, King of Germany, Duke of Saxony in Cyclotron's amazing Holy Roman Empire NES
            Let me eat your yummy brain!
            "be like Micha!" - Cyclotron

Comment

The Peoples' Advisory Council would welcome technological sharing between out two states, for through technology we improve the lives of the people. Research is crucial for the revolution.

Comment

Due to the nature of our two factions and the ultimate goal of our two factions (That, of course, being perfection) it seems only logical that the CNS and the University news agency initiate a co-operative center in both of our capitals to ensure that our citizens are well informed of current technological advancements, military movements, geo-political events, among other things.

A relationship with the Hivonian news agency, "Pravada", would seem illogical as their goals and ours cannot co-exist peacefully.
                Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

We Pirates get on with everybody and we like to visit your Taverns, Marinas, Ports and banks.

Comment

hmmm lets wait with all this stuff until we have our own forum and get the game going...making alliances right now is useless and a waste of CyCon rescources.
                    Bunnies!
                    Welcome to the DBTSverse!
                    God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
                    'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

Originally posted by Tassadar5000
                      A relationship with the Hivonian news agency, "Pravada", would seem illogical as their goals and ours cannot co-exist peacefully.
                      We extend the hands of friendship in the name of the people and the Party and you blatantly reject it without second through? Comrades, Communism has always been about peace, let this here show that it was not us, but the capitalists, that instill conflict.

Comment

Originally posted by Voltaire

We extend the hands of friendship in the name of the people and the Party and you blatantly reject it without second through? Comrades, Communism has always been about peace, let this here show that it was not us, but the capitalists, that instill conflict.
                        I blatanly reject it for you are a police state and an insult to all the intellects of the world for a police state cannot cultivate science....Only fear.

Therefore, I will bite your hand and give you disease so that your people may be LIBERATED (And, of course, join the really really nice University of their own free will, of course )

*Bite*
                        Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
                        Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Friends Cyborgs! We applaud your courageous experiment into the nature of conciousness and mind. While we, as researchers, feel it's better to use lab rats than to be ones, we will nevertheless take the opportunity to carefully evaluate the exemple you set before us. Taking part of your news service will, I expect, be rewarding as well as enlightening.

Now, if you excuse me, I have to get back to the cloning vats. I hear our new, improved Bigger Boob Britney is coming online any moment now.
                          "The number of political murders was a little under one million (800,000 - 900,000)." - chegitz guevara on the history of the USSR.
                          "I think the real figures probably are about a million or less." - David Irving on the number of Holocaust victims.

Comment

Originally posted by Tassadar5000

I blatanly reject it for you are a police state and an insult to all the intellects of the world for a police state cannot cultivate science....Only fear.

Therefore, I will bite your hand and give you disease so that your people may be LIBERATED (And, of course, join the really really nice University of their own free will, of course )

*Bite*
                            Police state?

We are a People’s Democratic Dictatorship.

Comment

CyCon people. I have used PMs for the minute, until we have a private forum. Though I like this As for a name, 3D seems good.
                              Smile
                              For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                              But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Working...
                              X