No announcement yet.

Civgroup Icons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

here they are again, but the red part edited out. if you'll look at the other half of the _faction_2.pcx file it's the punishment sphere, hence the little bits of red

Comment

Err... I'd like to change my write-in vote again to TKG's set.
      Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
      Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

it's the same set

Comment

Yeah, but with the red part edited out.
          Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
          Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Originally posted by TKG
            here they are again, but the red part edited out. if you'll look at the other half of the _faction_2.pcx file it's the punishment sphere, hence the little bits of red
            I vote for these.

On mine, I knew the Pirates icon needed to be fixed, but I see the Hive has an obvious red corner as well.
            "We are living in the future, I'll tell you how I know, I read it in the paper, Fifteen years ago" - John Prine

Comment

Can I change mine twice too? Would anyone vote against the best looking icons???

-Jam
              1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
              That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
              Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
              Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Sweet Jesus - stop improving those things already. Changing vote to TKGs latest set.
                "The number of political murders was a little under one million (800,000 - 900,000)." - chegitz guevara on the history of the USSR.
                "I think the real figures probably are about a million or less." - David Irving on the number of Holocaust victims.

Comment

Originally posted by moomin
                  Sweet Jesus - stop improving those things already.
                  They must be perfect!!!

"We are living in the future, I'll tell you how I know, I read it in the paper, Fifteen years ago" - John Prine

Comment

ditto on vote change... glad I voted write-in anyway
                    I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

Guess my vote now switches to TKG's new set then. ^^;
                      Veni Vidi Castravi Illegitimos

Comment

And mine, for that matter...

Comment

Ok, can we settle this thing once and for all?

TKG's set (the second one). This is getting complicated.
                          I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

TKG's set, voted write in. I guess they'll win
                            Smile
                            For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                            But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

i'll just vote write-in and let you people decide what set of icons that is

ehm..actually, i'm not even playing this round yet
                              <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
                              Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

Voted transparent. But of course I will support the latest write-in sets!
                                Heinrich, King of Germany, Duke of Saxony in Cyclotron's amazing Holy Roman Empire NES
                                Let me eat your yummy brain!
                                "be like Micha!" - Cyclotron

Comment

Working...
                                X