Civgroup Icons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civgroup Icons

i made several designs.....well, i changed the background colour several times
    anyways, theres' not much you can do with these but change background colour anyways. they have to be 15x19 pixels so you don't have much choice when making these up, short of creating your own. anyhow:

Transparent Set:

Red Set:

Blue Set:

Light Blue Set:

Green Set:

Light Purple-ish Set

Write-In Set:
    IOW, a different colour background

I Made my Own!
    (provide)

Xenobanana!
    (use the dancing banana as a civgroup icon)
    Transparent Set
    38.10%
    Red Set
    0.00%
    Blue Set
    4.76%
    Light Blue Set
    0.00%
    Light Purple-ish Set
    4.76%
    Green Set
    0.00%
    Write-In Set
    42.86%
    I made my own!
    4.76%
    Xenobanana!
    4.76%

The poll is expired.

Transparent.

Comment

Transparent
      Veni Vidi Castravi Illegitimos

Comment

TKG:

Good work, but what are you scaling them down from? I think they can be a little sharper.

Last edited by Static Universe; May 3, 2003, 06:41.
        "We are living in the future, I'll tell you how I know, I read it in the paper, Fifteen years ago" - John Prine

Comment

Ooooooooh......damn, those are nice ones. I want those. ^^;; Change my vote. ^^;;
          Veni Vidi Castravi Illegitimos

Comment

And mine, too. No offence to TKG, but the old ones can't even begin to compare with these ones

Comment

Voted write-in, for SA's set. Sharp and nice. Wouldn't mind seeing them transparent, though.
              "The number of political murders was a little under one million (800,000 - 900,000)." - chegitz guevara on the history of the USSR.
              "I think the real figures probably are about a million or less." - David Irving on the number of Holocaust victims.

Comment

wow, cool how'd you make those? i just copied mine from the >faction<.pcx files

just so we don't split the vote, what are we voting, "i made my own" or "write-in"?

EDIT: i see what you did. you used the faction2.pcx image. clever
                Last edited by Method; May 3, 2003, 14:38.

Comment

Write-in, Static Universe's set. Or we could just redo the poll, there's no set rules to setting up a game and I'm sure no one will mind.
                  Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Static Universe Set. Will we redo the poll, or will we just let people reconsider their vote?
                    Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
                    Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Change to SU's set (original vote was blue, but I didn't see...) please.

Sorry TKG

-Jam
                      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                      Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

perfectly fine. i like SU's better too

Maniac: nah, let's just keep this poll, SU's set's probably going to win anyways.

Comment

Write-In set (IOW, Static's set).
                          I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Static's set.
                            I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

Originally posted by TKG
                              wow, cool how'd you make those? i just copied mine from the >faction<.pcx files

just so we don't split the vote, what are we voting, "i made my own" or "write-in"?

EDIT: i see what you did. you used the faction2.pcx image. clever
                              GIMP has to take most of the credit.

I used the _faction_2.pcx file, converted to RGB, cropped them in half and scaled them to 15x19.

I tried transparent, but kept losing a lot of detail, especially around the edges. I'll can keep trying, but personally I think they look best with the dark background.
                              "We are living in the future, I'll tell you how I know, I read it in the paper, Fifteen years ago" - John Prine

Comment

Working...
                              X