X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm easy. Abstain.
    (+1)

Comment

Have a CMN generate a fair map. I want surprises.
      I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Good idea. Not knowing is most realistic Can't wait now. Can we start team signup, since we know the 4 factions (or at least, the AI poll is done based on those 4 factions)
        Smile
        For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
        But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

yep i think so. we can start just as soon as all the polls end (tomorrow) and we get private forums

Comment

Can't we start sign-ups here first, just to get an idea who is going for which. I would want to know who is in each before I choose, as I'm still a little undecided. I don't want to be with a bunch of people who I disagree though, that would suck.
            Smile

Comment

yes, that's what i had in mind. i don't think i've been making myself clean in my posts lately

Comment

Originally posted by TKG
                i don't think i've been making myself clean in my posts lately

That would be clear (and yes, I'm pretty sure it was intended, but I thought I'd be a smart-ass )
                Smile

Comment

/me hangs head in shame

much as i'd like to say it was, that was not intentional

Comment

Poor TKG... tired maybe? Or just overly excited about the next game?
                    I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

ok, so we have this saying our CMN is supposed to make a "fair" map...should we maybe decide the size, at least?

Comment

yeah... maybe... a new poll?
                        I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

No, I think let the CMN decide everything. If we don't know the size, as we wouldn't with a real planet (although kight have an idea, so maybe give CMN some parameters) we don't know how near we are to anyone else. Could be more fun.

Personally I would say let the CMN decide, but don't pick either extremes.
                          Smile

Comment

I dare say somwone ought to have a thrown a glance out of the window as we approached Chiron. We do too have an idea about the planet size.
                            "The number of political murders was a little under one million (800,000 - 900,000)." - chegitz guevara on the history of the USSR.
                            "I think the real figures probably are about a million or less." - David Irving on the number of Holocaust victims.

Comment

Yes, an idea, which I said. Thus we can narrow it down a bit. But we won't know exactly what size. That is why I say let CMN decide, but exclude the extremes, of give the CMN a choice of 2 or 3.
                              Smile

Comment

Working...
                              X