Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Civ vi in ps5

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Civ vi in ps5

    Hi to all, any plays in playstation 5? I wish to play a multiplayer game but i don't know anybody who plays in console. Thanks for your reply.

  • #2
    I just bought civilization 6 on my ps5. Lets try some gaming together? ​

    Comment


    • #3
      Interesting. Excited for more​

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by vabelx View Post
        Hi to all, any plays in playstation 5? I wish to play a multiplayer game but i don't know anybody who plays in console. Thanks for your reply.
        Please count me in! https://www.drywallmidland

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by chrxls View Post
          I just bought civilization 6 on my ps5. Lets try some gaming together? ​
          Just message me if you like to play! About us

          Comment


          • #6
            Hi guys, im a new player but can i join too?
            https://mybakersfieldrealtor.com/shedding-light-on-bakersfield-zip-code-93308/

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by AdamLambert View Post
              Hi guys, im a new player but can i join too?
              Sure thing! Baltimore Concrete Services​

              Comment


              • #8
                Hey! I’m on PS5 too—always up for some multiplayer games. What kind of games do you enjoy? Shooters, co-op, sports? Maybe we can get a few people together!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Welcome to the PS5 crowd! There are tons of great multiplayer games out there—just depends on what you're into. Happy to connect if you're looking for people to play.

                  ​
                  Last edited by alexmercury; June 20, 2025, 14:06.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    thank you

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Welcome to the PS5 crowd! There are tons of great multiplayer games out there—just depends on what you're into. Happy to connect if you're looking for people to play.
                      Exterior Wall Insulation in NJ
                      insulation contractors near me
                      Last edited by alexmercury; June 30, 2025, 12:56.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Would love to join! Find us here.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Hi! I play on PS5 too 🙂 What multiplayer games are you into? Happy to team up—feel free to add me or let me know your PSN ID. - Certified Arborist

                          ​

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by jakelauren View Post
                            Hi! I play on PS5 too 🙂 What multiplayer games are you into? Happy to team up—feel free to add me or let me know your PSN ID. - Certified Arborist

                            ​
                            hole in wall

                            Count me in! I'm into games right now.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              It’s a great fit for both longtime fans and new players who enjoy thoughtful, turn-based strategy. On a different note, if you're looking to strengthen your financial profile, exploring credit repair Norwich services may help you take steps toward improving your credit health and financial stability.​
                              The Credit Xperts is a reputable credit repair company that can legally and ethically remove negative items from your credit report, and thereby improve your credit score. For a FREE consultation, call (475) 332-3140

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X