Civ vi in ps5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civ vi in ps5

Hi to all, any plays in playstation 5? I wish to play a multiplayer game but i don't know anybody who plays in console. Thanks for your reply.

I just bought civilization 6 on my ps5. Lets try some gaming together? ​

Comment

Interesting. Excited for more​

Comment

Originally posted by vabelx View Post
        Hi to all, any plays in playstation 5? I wish to play a multiplayer game but i don't know anybody who plays in console. Thanks for your reply.
        Please count me in! https://www.drywallmidland

Comment

Hello! There are plenty of multiplayer games available on PlayStation 5 that you can enjoy even if you don't have friends who play on console. Some popular multiplayer titles include:
          1. Call of Duty: Warzone - A free-to-play battle royale game with cross-platform support, so you can play with friends on other systems.
          2. Fortnite - Another free-to-play battle royale game with cross-platform play.
          3. Apex Legends - A free-to-play hero shooter battle royale game set in the Titanfall universe.
          4. Rocket League - A unique blend of soccer and driving where you control rocket-powered cars.
          5. FIFA 22 - Soccer simulation game with online multiplayer modes.
          6. NBA 2K22 - Basketball simulation game with online multiplayer modes.
          7. Overcooked! All You Can Eat - A chaotic cooking simulation game that's great for multiplayer fun.
          8. Monster Hunter: World - A cooperative action role-playing game where you hunt down giant monsters with friends.

These are just a few examples, but there are many more multiplayer games available on the PlayStation 5 that you can enjoy. Plus, you can often find communities online where you can connect with other players to team up and play together.

​ Cincinnati SEO Agency

Comment

Hi there! If you're looking for multiplayer games to play on PlayStation 5 but don't have friends who play on console, there are still plenty of options for you to enjoy online gaming with other players. Best Pool Builder in Prosper TX

Comment

This post couldn't have come at a better time. I was struggling with this exact issue, and your advice has given me a new perspective. Thank you for your wisdom! https://www.medicinehatmoving.com/lethbridge-movers​​

Comment

Working...
              X