The reason I ask is that I'm trying to play Harold Hardrada and his default colors are almost indistinguishable from Barbarians - which of course makes things difficult!
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Mod Question - is there a mod that allows easy customization of unit colors?
Collapse
X
-
I'd also suggest elaborating more on precisely how the color similarities are impacting your ability to play. Do allied and enemy units look the same? Do you have trouble keeping track of Harold on the battlefield? Including examples like geometry dash this helps demonstrate the problem concretely.Last edited by Barbara Blanco; October 17, 2023, 08:49.
Comment
-
I am very very very tempted to click that link.Originally posted by BobbyBrowns View PostI dont know if it gonna help you or not but here is my website: Toiture Joliette"...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam." -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring
Comment
-
You might want to explore the Steam Workshop to find mods tagged with unit or color customization for more options. trusted auto glass experts
Comment

Comment