Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MORE CIVS! MORE WONDERS! I LOVE IT!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MORE CIVS! MORE WONDERS! I LOVE IT!

    They just announced more DLC for Civ 6! Linkavitch

    I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
    [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

  • #2
    bloat
    "...awkwardly and shyly. He stroked it gently and then he blushed and turned hastily away. ‘Hullo, Sam!’ said Frodo. ‘It’s warm!’ said Sam.​" -The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring​

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by EPW View Post
      bloat
      companies supporting their game long after release.
      Last edited by self biased; January 26, 2021, 15:12.
      I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
      [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

      Comment


      • #4
        I remember this one before, it's cool

        Comment


        • #5
          Haha, sounds like you're hyped for more Civ 6 content but also have some strong feelings about something! Was there something in the DLC that annoyed you, or are you just channeling your inner George Carlin? 😆 OTH​

          Comment


          • #6
            Yes!! More civilizations and wonders—this is exactly what I was hoping for! Can’t wait to dive in! commercial roofing cincinnati

            Comment


            • #7
              I want AUSTRIA

              Comment

              Working...
              X