Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Team Liquid Hosting $1,000 3v3 Tournament March 25 and 26 - Full Registration Details

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Liquid Hosting $1,000 3v3 Tournament March 25 and 26 - Full Registration Details

Team Liquid will be hosting a $1,000 3v3 Civilization VI tournament March 25/26 - Full details here - https://tl.gg/civ - We will be using a custom esports mirror map with an integrated spectator mode. Make sure you register your teams before space fills up.

You will be able to download the Mod and Map at the link. There are a few leaders banned for balance. We will use Dynamic turn timer on a East vs West scenario.

If it is on twitch and I am on a work trip (unlikely those dates) I would be glad to watch.

From what I saw of Civ on twitch, it could really use some more 'characters' like EoN/etc.

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Who won?

JM
      Jon Miller-
      I AM.CANADIAN
      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Working...
      X