Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Look: Spain

Courtesy of AC2:

AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
    JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

You know, BUncle, if you didn't post all this stuff at 'Poly, it would be truely dead, instead of this pitiful version of Almost Dead... How the Great Fall...
    Come and see me at WePlayCiv
    Worship the Comic here!
    Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

Thank you Wormtongue.
      No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
        Thank you Wormtongue.
        You know, ya'll talk about "how the crash and post/thread loss has put a damper in discussion and participation" or some other lamoid excuse... Cry me a freaking river and then drown yourselves in it... and get over it...

This is an almost stillborn something, it definately isn't the 'poly of old, but then, I guess that anyone of worth has emigrated to other sites... later lamoids....
        Worship the Comic here!
        Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

I haven't said anything of the kind, but you were hardly being constructive in that post.
          No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

if ya'll can't be jump-started by posting of things, selfishly by BUncle, then maybe prodding ya'll a different way might do it...

and, yeah, when only 2 of the sub-forums are active, Spanish and OT, then this is a mostly dead site, compared to CFC, WPC, AC and RB. My comment about how the mighty has fallen is very accurate, as seen from someone whom has been here for as long as I have...
            Worship the Comic here!

Comment

Originally posted by E_T View Post
              You know, BUncle, if you didn't post all this stuff at 'Poly, it would be truely dead, instead of this pitiful version of Almost Dead... How the Great Fall...
              You could contribute and help make the situation better instead of just pissing all over the place.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

As a matter of fact, E_T found some of the stuff I posted here a couple weeks ago and asked me to spread the love - his machine's a bit underpowered...
                AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
                JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

Plus I have some connection issues that have been a problem. But I like to see something, some discussion attempts. But we will see..
                  Worship the Comic here!

Comment

Working...
                  X