No announcement yet.

CIVILIZATION VI - First Look: America

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's Chinatown, Jake. You're expecting sincerity from people selling used cars. -Many with a record of not being that good at selling, at least to us.

They could be saying that, but you know we're not the audience they're targeting...
    AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
    JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

Originally posted by Buster's Uncle View Post
      They could be saying that, but you know we're not the audience they're targeting...
      Indeed. Civ5 was very popular, just not with us.
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Ming View Post
        They wouldn't have to admit it was a dud...

They could be saying... We are taking Civ VI to new levels... changing the game all the way down to the basics to provide a new, thrilling and better experience...
        Instead, most of their comments seem to be talking about how Civ V is the base of Civ VI.

I'm not optimistic... yet
        Enough to make me consider Civ VI, after ignoring V due to 1UPT
        "An Outside Context Problem was the sort of thing most civilisations encountered just once, and which they tended to encounter rather in the same way a sentence encountered a full stop" - Excession

Comment

I am glad thry decided to have a different American leader instead of the same old Washington and Lincoln.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Absolutely - and they incorporated Roosevelt's liberal-but-warmongering ways into an interesting civ style, from the sound of it.
            AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
            JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

Working...
            X