Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I appear to be ahead....and then the screen windows pops up to say "you have been defeated..."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I appear to be ahead....and then the screen windows pops up to say "you have been defeated..."

May 1, 2015

Hi folks,

I'm a bit confused here. According to my score I appear to be winning - a duel game with me in the lead 2235 vrs AI 1625 points. There's still 61 turns remaining in the game. I appear to have several more world wonders and although I'm slightly behind in science I'm ahead in military strength (in fact, after recently declaring war on me - I was focusing on obtaining culture - I beat him back to the point he gave me one of his high point cities as part of the peace treaty. Could this be a game bug or have I missed something..

OK...a bit later ....the enemy Civ I got in the peace treaty I kept as a puppet until my happiness level was higher,after which time I annexed it and immediately decided to go after his capital (the Maya). By this time I had stealth and easily took the capital. As soon as I took the capital a window popped up and said "the world has been convulsed in war but you have been victorious......" So, earlier I'm told I've lost and later I'm told I've won. I guess perhaps more than one victory is possible? (and if that i so the AI did not say what the earlier victory was but the May was ahead scientifically?)
    Last edited by paulmitchell; May 2, 2015, 08:31.

Weird...Never encountered this...

Comment

He could've won a diplomatic victory

Comment

TDL, I thank you as well.

Comment

i never had this probleme ! did you went to a profesionel ?
          Last edited by pikerpool420; November 28, 2022, 08:31.

Comment

Working...
          X