How do I turn off the world congress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I turn off the world congress

What could have been a cool feature is nothing more than another penalty against the player. Every vote is either to ban the players luxurys or embargo the player. I've played about 15 games now and this feature needs to be turned off. Any ideas on how to turn it off?

Mike

Havent had any issues with it so far i enjoy building the World Expo event... you need to keep some friends and increase influence, the world council is not for warmongers but the peaceful
    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Originally posted by Rasputin View Post
      Havent had any issues with it so far i enjoy building the World Expo event... you need to keep some friends and increase influence, the world council is not for warmongers but the peaceful

I enjoy all the positive events that could be used for everyone. However, it seems unless I control the congress it does nothing but pass resolutions that are only negative and mostly against me. For example, I was trading(giving away basically) copper to three AIs, but they all voted to ban copper. That makes no sense basically voting to hurt themselves. The next vote will be to embargo me and all the AIs that I have trading routes to me will vote for it.

Mike

Comment

Not sure, maybe look for a mod? Does turning off the diplomatic victory affect it at all?
        www.playnswap.com
        Trade video games for FREE!

Comment

Working...
        X