Building Settlers in G&K

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Building Settlers in G&K

It seems that settlers are being built slightly differently than I remember from when I last played Civ V a year ago. Total production for one settler added only 3 food to the production even though I had 4 excess food according to the calculation displayed in the city screen. When I removed a worker from the field and put him on unemployment, my shield count went up by one and my excess food went down by more but my total production for the settler went from 14 to 15 and turns to produce from 8 to 7.

(This is from memory as I have been unable to tear myself away from the game and am only writing this because the sun woke me up and I really have to get back to my troops - we were sneak attacked last night just before I needed to stop - thank you AI allies for giving me a 1 turn warning and thank you for declaring war on our common enemy - your predecessors in prior universes never did so much for our cause. I must get back to my troops now. We have beat off the first wave but ...)
    Quality is Job 1.01

Huh, that's interesting. I'll test that out.
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Working...
    X