How did civilization develope?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did civilization develope?

Hello friends please tell me How did civilization develope?

Well, first you have to get Sid on board, I imagine. Then a crap-ton of money to develop with. It all sort of snowballs from there.

Seriously, this forum is dedicated to a video game called Civilization, which depicts the rise of same in a stylized manner. If you want serious help with that question for homework or something, you probably want to go somewhere else.
    1011 1100
    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

For crying out loud, this game is barely one year old, and a forum dedicated to it can go almost twelve hours with no new posts? I must have underestimated its utter suckiness...
      1011 1100
      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

To get really depressed, check the multiplayer forum.

There is considerable chatter about the game on the site that shouldn't be mentioned here. And no, not the panda one.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
          For crying out loud, this game is barely one year old, and a forum dedicated to it can go almost twelve hours with no new posts? I must have underestimated its utter suckiness...
          Yeah poly sucks.

Comment

I'd say that poly has sucked since March 30, 1999

Comment

blame yourselves for not spamming more
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

In an attempt to turn this thread into something more serious, how DID Civilization (the game series) get developed? In other words, let's talk about how the series came to be and how the developers got the ideas for all of the now-familiar features of the series.
                Those who live by the sword...get shot by those who live by the gun.

Comment

Well, it all started when the legendary Sid Meier became inspired by a board game named "Civilization!" as well as computer games like Sim City and Empire and started to create the first game of the series.
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

I will try my best to give the answer.
                    Firstly, the Fertile Crescent is thought to be the first place where civilisation arose. However, it is not the only place where civilisation arose. Civilisation arose independently, probably four times: once in the Fertile Crescent, once along the Indus River, once along the Yellow River, and once in Central America. This all four civilisation processing are really helpful for the following generations.

Comment

Working...
                    X