Bug with Resource List?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug with Resource List?

Playing a game now as Russians. When I pull up the resource list to see what I have available to trade, something isn't right. It shows some as "import" and others that I know for a fact are import but it doesn't reflect as such. Also I don't think it is giving me an accurate count. Like I know for a fact that I have 3 whales and 2 marble, but the list says 1 whales and 1 marble. WTF ? I see similar weirdness with the iron and horses.

I mean this is a pain in trading, I don't accidentally want to trade away something that is generating happiness or a resource I need. I think I traded away all my horses by accident.

Or am I doing something wrong?

edit - oh wait, am I an idiot? The number on the left is what I still have after export? Hmm.
    Still, the issue with the imports not reporting as such.
    Last edited by Burticus; September 26, 2011, 17:13. Reason: I might be stupid

I think part of that may be due to resources you get from allied city states. I get the feeling those are not included since they could go away easily.
    Rule 37: "There is no 'overkill'. There is only 'open fire' and 'I need to reload'."
    http://www.schlockmercenary.com/ 23 Feb 2004

Comment

You're right, it's the city state resources.

Comment

bug 1: AI does not use military units to check ancient ruins, when the opportunity arises
        bug 2: AI who wants to declare war will gang up units in user territory, declare war, and then start randomly outside that territory when open borders is subsequently cancelled
        bug 3: when purchasing tiles, neighbouring ´discounts´ per that city´s purchase scheme are not incorporated (e.g. the same tile has two prices)
        bug 4: city cultural expansion still only looking one tile away, instead of deducing value of extending in a particular direction for a resource two tiles away
        bug 5: roads that are built within the same turn are not rendered unless forced to
        bug 6: insta-built roads do not count towards city network bonuses until next turn
        bug 7: workers under ´enemy stress´ don´t display suggested improvement on tiles

Comment

bug 8: random distant-never-encountered city states saying hello

Comment

bug 9: city-states gifting khan units??
            bug 10: city-states notifications when allying them, notifying that you are now ally instead of dead AI

Comment

bug 11: city states giving resources-culture when having reached lower limit for ally status, despite enemy AI having higher status (i.e. the bonus is given out twice or more).

Comment

bug 12: allied cities don't allow passage for ships when they are seapassage
                bug 13: embarkation promotion not granted when terrain on which they stand is conquered, have to move first

Comment

Dang, Zoetstofzoetje has been busy...

Comment

just 1 game, some of these i reported before

Comment

bug 14: carrier has bombardment upgrades but no bombardment...
                      bug 15: routes not calculated correctly when seafare is more than normal
                      bug 16: AI doesn´t always recognize it can win by constructing the Utopia project

Comment

bug 17: whenever there is water near a combat zone AI insists on embarking and becoming cannon fodder

Comment

bug 18: embarked units with plenty of move possib don´t land even though they can when have more than 2 movement
                          bug 19: land units think they can route on top of great generals in the sea

Comment

first game in months and i´m depressed again. god is in the details!

Comment

what´s up with the korea scenario? there seems to be a city missing left of UIJU

Comment

Working...
                              X