Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Uh. Why can't I use the "Plus" maps from the map pack in multiplayer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uh. Why can't I use the "Plus" maps from the map pack in multiplayer?

Can anyone explain this stupidity? I only ever play multiplayer. What a dumb restriction.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

And why the **** can't I play DLC Civs I've purchased if the other players don't have them?

What a ****ing stupid game.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Doesn't make sense to me, either.
      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

And why the **** can you only load autosaved local games in multiplayer? I saved my game to the steam cloud, but you can't load MP games from there.

Jesus ****ing christ...

Comment

Asher, stop playing C5 and start playing some CIV with us over at Realms Beyond. You'd fit in well.
          You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

At least you can now use the plus maps and the add on civs during hot seat play. Before there was literally no way to use the extra content in MP games.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
            X