Slow Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slow Forum

5 live topics in last 10 days, barely 6 months after the release...

What we need here is a bunch of old Civ players arguing how CiV sucks and CIV rules, to keep the forum alive
    Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
    GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Yeah, pretty sad how low activity there is.

Unfortunately my own time spent on this forum has lowered quite a bit the past few years (due to this weird thing called 'life' that installed itself a few years ago ), so I'm one of the old Civ players who can be blamed for the low activity
    This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

It is sad but let's face it, the last two games they've released were Civ5 and CivRev both of which were not great. This is how franchises die.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

we will never forget Civ IV... I actually play it regularly... as for the rest well, Civ Rev, Civ 5, Civ World... they are seriously bent on destroying the brand value
        Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
        GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

yeah, the problem is not so much that people are busy, it is that they don't want to spend their time on civ5. Every time I fire up the game I can play for at most 2-3 hours before I am bored to tears. there is nothing to say.
          Diplogamer formerly known as LzPrst

Comment

I agree with the past 3 comments. I used to visit here daily re Civ 4, but slowed down big time with Civ 5.
            On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Working...
            X