I am weak.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am weak.

I bought the new DLC so now the game still sucks but it sucks with some new civs.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

are we talking "Dan Qualye" suxorness ?
    anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

This is why we can't have nice things.

Comment

I have continued to resist
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I have decided not to buy anything more until an expansion pack that solves some issues. and to be honest, i really think that game has the potential to be just as good as IV...it has what's needed......

Comment

I don't buy anything until I see some improvements in the AI behaviour.
            "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

I too gave in and bought the civ (but not the maps).
              And indeed there will be time To wonder, "Do I dare?" and, "Do I dare?". t s eliot

Comment

I am waiting patiently for... Civ VI ...
                Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

I bought the new Civ (like it) and the maps(don't waste your money)

Mike

Comment

The Norwegian Ski Infantry looks a bit dumb wearing skis in the tropics but they do kick ass in tundra or polar ice; I found them very useful on the Earth map since there is so much tundra. The Polynesians are just about the only civ I'd play on an island map though it is annoying when you put the scouts on autoexplore because they'll embark right in front of barbarian boats which even a moron should know will sink them.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                    X