Japan Benefit Charity Auction - Signed Copy of Civ5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Japan Benefit Charity Auction - Signed Copy of Civ5

Hey guys, long time lurker, first time posting. My name is Dom and through an event I help run, Magfest, I am running a few auctions to raise money for japan earthquake relief.

One of them is probably of interest to some of you guys here, it is a new copy of Civ5 signed by Sid Meier himself. We will be donating 100% of the proceeds to Red Cross for japan relief.

This auction ends on Sunday, March 25th during our live ustream broadcast.

Since I have fewer than 20 posts here I can't post the link directly (can someone re-post?) but if you go to magfest.org/japan, you'll see the link to the auction near the bottom of the page.

Thanks
    -Dom

Personally, I'd put that on Ebay.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

It is on Ebay at the moment, I just can't post the link because I am new on the forums and it won't let you post links until you have over 20 posts (it's a spam protection measure)

If anyone that has been around for a while wants, you can re-post the link, it's up here:

it's at cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110665262909

Comment

Japan is a first world nation, they don't exactly need relief.

There are so many good causes right in your home town that could use not only your money but your time helping people.

Comment

Just a question, how do we know about the authenticity of this item, and about how and where the funds are going?

Comment

Working...
          X