Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baba Yetu FTW!

LINK

Scroll down slightly to category 86. Baba Yetu wins a grammy.
    "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." ~ Ben Franklin

Civ4 even had better music then Civ5.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by clarkcd View Post
      Baba Yetu wins a grammy.
      That's awesome.

Comment

Cool...
        IMHO the best theme from the whole Civ series
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Maybe Firaxis found something it is good at.
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Seriously, what is Civ5 better at then Civ4? Is there anything? Civ4's music was so much better it's still winning awards, Civ4 actually had real wonder movies while Civ5 just has a cheap still picture, Civ4's MP worked from day 1 and the whole game was designed from the ground up as a MP game while Civ5 might as well have left MP out (they practically did), we even got patches faster in Civ4 then in Civ5. One patch and a few tiny hot fixes in five and a half months just isn't a very good support record for 2k. The old 2K, before it got bought out by Take Two, was still providing patches for Civ4 two years after the game was released but something tells me we won't see that out of a Take Two owned 2K much less an Activision owned 2K.
            Last edited by Dinner; February 14, 2011, 15:52.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
            X