Since last patch game crashing in late game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Since last patch game crashing in late game

I have played 4 games since the patch. Playing an achipalego map, deity, trying for culture victory so build 3 or 4 cities only. Every game sometime in the industrial/modern eras are freezing/crashing. If I restart with an autosave it will usually recrash at the same point in the game. I have not been able to finish a game since the patch, previously had a small percentage of games crash like this but not everyone .

Do you have the Spain/Inca DLC? There is a theory I have that the crashes are related to the latest DLC rather than the patch...

Comment

Can you post a save with issue and steps to reproduce it? I could send it on to the devs.
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

I will, Nikolai...I am having the same problem. I do have the DLC, for what it is worth. I consistently crash around turn 500.
        Attached Files

Comment

Thanks.
          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Working...
          X