Non-Combat Units Can't Pass Through Others

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Non-Combat Units Can't Pass Through Others

If my warrior or knight is to the left of a friendly AI unit and wants to travel to the empty square to the right, it can "pass through" the tile with the other player's unit. Workers, settlers and great people can't though. This is rather annoying.
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

As you know this has been a problem for a long time and now with religion it is getting to be really tedious to route prophets and others to their destinations. Further, since they quickly lose power and die in non open border areas, it's also dangerous to just click on their multi turn destination and let the AI get them to where they are going. Which means that you have to walk them there turn by boring turn. OK, I do like to use explorers that way, but not prophets who are going thru known terrain. And, they can't go thru foreign cities and have to go around.

Have you ever watched your spaceship parts get bogged down because your neighbor has gone to war and their troops are hogging the road. Ugh.
    Quality is Job 1.01

Comment

Working...
    X