List of bugs/annoying features/missing features

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by notyoueither View Post
    When you lose resources and go below the number of the resource per the number of those units you have, your units that need that resource suffer a combat penalty (-33% or 50% from what I've seen).
    Ah O.K., good to know...
    and one reason more to strive to be the guy with the resources instead of being dependant on AI supplies
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

True enough. With a bunch of city states, resourses are never much of a problem... that is, until they start getting beat up and they are your only source
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

A possible alternative might be that if you lack the resource, then units requiring it can not heal, rather than just giving them an atk penalty.
        Those who live by the sword...get shot by those who live by the gun.

Comment

Not being able to heal is a death sentence.... The minus is better, but I would prefer neither
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Anything would be better than combat penalty. Even increased maintenance.

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
              In this case it only prevents your replacement of units you lost in battle..
              And, well, I don´t see a problem there...if you were too slow to acquire strategic resources and only have dubious friend that backstab you as soon as they can to supply them to you, you obviously need to be punished.
              In my last game I played as Rome (where all their special units needs iron), was playing on a large continents map. On the continent I landed on there was only one small source of iron (enough for 2 units), which was placed just north of a city state and south of the capital of one of the AIs on the continent. I managed just in time to build a city nearby and buy the tiles needed to get there, making the AI a bit angry both for building cities near and for buying land
              So I didn't get much use of my special units
              But was interesting still, as the AI didn't have any iron at all
              This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Working...
              X