Is there an end turn command

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there an end turn command

I often know I am done with my turn, but I have to tell a bunch of units to do nothing. Does 5 have anyway of saying, forgot my open stuff and go onto the next turn?

Mikehttp://apolyton.net/forumdisplay.php/357-Bugs-in-Civilization-V

If there is a way, I'm not aware of it. They added the reminders to help people avoid forgetting units. Having an easy way around that would defeat the purpose.

I tend to fortify or 'alert' my units when I'm not using them. Can you do that?

Comment

You can hit the enter key to end the turn. That will not let you bypass things like "new social policy" or "pick a free technology", it will not let you bypass a city-state message until you've looked at it once, and I'm not even 100% positive it'll let you bypass "choose production", but it will skip moves to end the turn.
      Age and treachery will defeat youth and skill every time.

Comment

Shift-Enter.
        This will allow you to choose a free tech in a later turn.

Comment

alt-f4 allows you to end the turn, and get free promotions for all your units!

seriously though, there's a nice keyboard-space-end-turn mod.

Comment

I was also not kidding.
            Shift-Enter ends your turn, even if you still have to choose a free tech, and allows you to choose the tech in any later turn.

Comment

I learnt shift enter today in my first foray into multiplayer.

Im suprised it lets you skip your free tech, It was almost like a mini game trying to get your civil service catapult to line up perfectly with your great library
              Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

Originally posted by Quillan View Post
                You can hit the enter key to end the turn. That will not let you bypass things like "new social policy" or "pick a free technology", it will not let you bypass a city-state message until you've looked at it once, and I'm not even 100% positive it'll let you bypass "choose production", but it will skip moves to end the turn.
                If you rightclick the bubbles for new policy, city state message etc on the bottom righthand side it will dismiss them and you can end the turn. Useful if you are almost entering a new era and want to wait a few tuns before choosing the social policy.

Comment

Working...
                X