Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I created the "Diplo Gamers Clan"! Diplogamers: join!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Found my number (thanks to steamidfinder) and registered for the league!

Requested to join the clan too.
    Last edited by OzzyKP; September 30, 2010, 10:00.
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Good, let me approve it then
      Formerly known as "CyberShy"
      Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Welcome to the clan!
        I wanted to be nice and thought I should share the captain-title with you, but then I found out that there's only one captain on the ship, so I was automatically demoted to vice-captain
        So now it's your clan
        I'll bribe Shizanu to hack my rank back
        Formerly known as "CyberShy"
        Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

If you don't want to use Steamfinder you can just go into your community profile in steam and look at the URL in the top left. The number shown there is your steam ID.

Can MP noobs also join your clan? Lost my duel against jobe yesterday to his warrior SPAM even though I had hoplites.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberian View Post
            If you don't want to use Steamfinder you can just go into your community profile in steam and look at the URL in the top left. The number shown there is your steam ID.

Can MP noobs also join your clan? Lost my duel against jobe yesterday to his warrior SPAM even though I had hoplites.
            That only works for people that have not customized their url, if you have a "vanity url" you have to use steamidfinder or some similar service.

CS
            Global Admin/Owner
            Civilization Players Leagues
            www.civplayers.com
            http://steamcommunity.com/groups/civplayers steam://friends/joinchat/103582791431089902

Comment

Working...
            X