Skip the civ5 intro video on startup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skip the civ5 intro video on startup

Go To: "My Documents\My Games\Sid Meiers Civilization 5\" and open usersettings.ini in Notepad. About 14 lines down you will find "SkipIntroVideo = 0". Change this value to 1. This will skip the intro video and you will be entered to the game menu directly.
    Civilization is a game where man dominate a fictive world.. woman does it for real

Well, directly after a 20-30 second black screen. I find that preferable to trying to figure out when I can interrupt the video (also at about the 20-30 second mark).
    "...your Caravel has killed a Spanish Man-o-War."

Comment

Originally posted by Hermann the Lombard View Post
      Well, directly after a 20-30 second black screen. I find that preferable to trying to figure out when I can interrupt the video (also at about the 20-30 second mark).
      If you found out, let me now. If I have some friends dat I wants to show the movie intro, then I have to edit the config file again. Would be nice if you van interupt the movie instead of disable it.
      Civilization is a game where man dominate a fictive world.. woman does it for real

Comment

By clicking the mouse I can generally disable the video by the time the son walks in. Hope someone comes up with a zero time solution for bypassing the opening video... ...the old guy is starting to give me nightmares...

Comment

See the first post of this thread
          Formerly known as "CyberShy"
          Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Working...
          X