Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One hour a night, slow paced 2-3 person Multiplayer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One hour a night, slow paced 2-3 person Multiplayer?

I am a PBEMer. Obviously CIV 5 does not have that.., crap!

I have to work during the week and I only have about an hour or so during the weeknights.

I know that means it would take a long commitment of time, but if there is anyone else out there that would be interested in a slow paced multiplayer, please let me know. Maybe one or two human opponents and some AI and some City States and the Prince level.., whatever you want.

I am in Maryland so I was thinking like maybe 9:30p to 10:30 or something? I would work with you.

Thank you in advance.

Has anyone tested to see if you can save/rejoin an MP game? The info I'd read pre-release said that this was not possible, according to Steam. Robert and I played in a game and Robert said he saved it on his end (I was hosting), but we never tried to rejoin.

I'd probably be interested once they get some of the bugs worked out (There are a number of MP bugs that aren't in SP, including diplomacy and the AI causing massive lag) and once I find out one way or the other on that reload game.
    What's up, hot dog?

Comment

Hi, just wondering if anyone is still interested. I posted in the Apolyton Arena also.

Comment

Working...
      X