trading post gives only 1 science?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• trading post gives only 1 science?

After getting the appropiate policy my trading posts give science but only +1 instead of +2.. anyone else noticed this?

Trading posts give no science. They give 1 gold.

Which policy are you talking about, perhaps there is one that I don't know about which gives science from the trading posts.

Comment

Originally posted by ColdPhoenix View Post

Which policy are you talking about, perhaps there is one that I don't know about which gives science from the trading posts.
      Ofcourse there's a policy for that. Why else would he post about it :P

And yes, it should give 2 science... strange...

Comment

It's under Rationalism, the second policy in the left column, though I can't remember the name at this point. And yes, it only gives me one science per trade post instead of two as well.
        Age and treachery will defeat youth and skill every time.

Comment

I think it's actually ok, +2 might be too much

Comment

Known issue.
            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by ColdPhoenix View Post

Isn't the base benefit 2 gold? And 2 science with the policy?
              Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Nice we have known issue that is likely a simple number in defines like iTradingPostResearchIncomeAfterPolicyX = 1 and noone could just change the number..
                Or do the same (likely even simpler) in the Civilopedia.
                -- What history has taught us is that people do not learn from history.
                -- Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Comment

Working...
                X