Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a pitBoss?

Hey guys,
    From what I can tell there's no pitBoss or PBEM style multiplayer options.
    Am I missing something?, if not does anyone know if Firaxis has promised a pitBoss feature in the future?

Regards,
    A

Peter Murray: Civ V shipped with some multiplayer options and we’re going to deliver more after launch – including Pitboss. We’ll keep you posted on when those features will be released. They’ll all be free downloads.
    Sweet!

Comment

Thanks For Your Answer. I read And i am satisfied with your answer.

Comment

Yes of course you are i hope you have to tried some multiplier options to play and make more fun for you if you does then i hope it will really good for all of us. Otherwise there is an better option for you you can join us if you want.

Comment

There is a common saying... get your mortars to 5, so you can "one shot" L5 archers, which is a commonly used attacking force. Now, you hear, get mortar 6 to one shot L6 archers...

Comment

Everything the Boston Bruins knew to be true ... suddenly wasn't.

Comment

A recent patch for Civ V says the game now supports Pit Boss mode, but I'm still unclear how that exactly works.

Comment

I haven't tried pitboss, but you might be interested in this: http://multiplayerrobot.com from the sound of it, this is more or less the same as pitboss
                This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Pitboss now exists! I'm testing it right now and gearing up to host a game.

Reference: forums.2k.com/showthread.php?272271-Pitboss-Instructions

If anyone is interesting in giving it a try please sound off and I'll post the sign up info when I get things going.

Bernout

Comment

So I'm hosting a Pitboss game if anyone is interested in giving it a go. We start next Sunday Feb 16. Please do read the sign up info so you understand what we're doing.

Link: tacticalgamer.com/civilization-series-game-planning-coordination/197124-bnw-pitboss-back-future-signups.html

PM me or post here if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Bernout

Comment

Working...
                    X