Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Map Editor?

Is there no Map Editor?

I wanted to make an Earth Map with correct starting locations? Is that not possible? Feels like Civ3 Again!

It will be soon released separately on STEAM. You should check you STEAM library, tools subtab from time to time.
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so
    certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.
    -- Bertrand Russell

Comment

This is great news to me because I love to make my own enjoyabloe single player Kingdom maps!!!

I love the terrain and am sure will be a blast once released!!!!

Grandpa Troll
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

In the mean time, take a look into the mods section of the game, and download Dale's world maps with accurate starting positions, Dale's excellent maps of various places in the world. And my Silly Map, just for fun.
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Does anyone know if the map editor will be free or is this going to be one of the downloadable content things we have to pay for?
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
            Does anyone know if the map editor will be free or is this going to be one of the downloadable content things we have to pay for?
            they noted it would be free. should be a few months till they upload it though; they're fairly busy ironing out all the bugs.

Comment

Free of course. It is an announced feature of the game.
              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by Zoetstofzoetje View Post
                they noted it would be free. should be a few months till they upload it though; they're fairly busy ironing out all the bugs.
                Now that is cool. Especially since most scenarios will be set up using that tool kit.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Zoetstofzoetje View Post
                  . should be a few months till they upload it though; they're fairly busy ironing out all the bugs.
                  Isn't that what beta testing is supposed to be for?
                  Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                  I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpa Troll View Post
                    This is great news to me because I love to make my own enjoyabloe single player Kingdom maps!!!

I love the terrain and am sure will be a blast once released!!!!

Grandpa Troll
                    God forbid they actually put a crucial feature into the game on release?

You are far too positive.
                    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                    ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                      God forbid they actually put a crucial feature into the game on release?

You are far too positive.
                      After what I have been through in my life, several close calls on my life, this CIV series is nuttin but fun fer old Gramps
                      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai View Post
                        In the mean time, take a look into the mods section of the game, and download Dale's world maps with accurate starting positions, Dale's excellent maps of various places in the world. And my Silly Map, just for fun.
                        Thanks alot Nikolai, this was exactly what I needed!

Comment

Working...
                        X