No announcement yet.

Demostall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One patch was released on tuesday, another was released a few hours ago.
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

I've updated my very old machine with some additional RAM and I have a GT240 video card... and the game runs fine.
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

really strange :s????
        the patch is version 1.0.0.17?

what are your settings ming?

Comment

i'm going to try the beta-version of the driver, maybe this helps? version 260.63

Comment

ok, no succes,

Comment

From the documentation of the newest patch:
              Default resolution fix for DX9: Some users who have non-standard or below the minimum specification resolutions crashed before starting. Now, the system will change to Windowed mode and start so it does not crash.
              Could it be that this has something to do with your problem?
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

the game starts, i can start a game, like Russian, archipelago, standard map, less city-states, .... and play for 3/10/25/27 turns, after that it freeze

and i have the patch installed, so then the problem must been fixed, and it isn't
                if you want i can give you all my diagnostic-report

Comment

Working...
                X