No announcement yet.

The demo thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, there's only one map in the demo. Try not to use your spoiler knowledge if you replay it
    Beer is proof that God loves you and wants you to be happy - Ben Franklin

Comment

I'll have to play it... 100 turns, three civs. Over and over again...

Originally posted by Steam
      Available: 23 September 2010
      This game will unlock in approximately 1 day and 9 hours
      One more day and a couple of hours. ;-)
      RIAA sucks
      The Optimistas
      I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

Ive been playing Egypt and Greece over and over (and over). Im saving Persia until I have as good a grasp of the demo as Im going to have, and play that on friday morning waiting for the postman

I cant figure out a way to win in a tradtional way, so I have made my own challenges. Ive been dominating to continent, taking the other 3 capitals. On Prince I did it as Greece in 75 turns, and I just managed 71 turns as Egypt with a very messy end fight. I think i could get Egypts score down my a few more turns easily.
        Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

hey, 15 minutes from now the demo will be a thing of the past for most of us

Comment

I wish!
            RIAA sucks
            The Optimistas
            I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

not for me. I still have to decide whether to buy it or wait a year or so.
              Any man can be a Father, but it takes someone special to be a BEAST

I was just about to point out that Horsie is simply making excuses in advance for why he will suck at Civ III...
              ...but Father Beast beat me to it! - Randomturn

Comment

Working...
              X