Steam Achievements are Listed!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Krill View Post
    Pretty much all of them are retarded achievements though.
    Well, it's a plan. Not the best one, as said by Krill... But a plan.
    RIAA sucks
    The Optimistas
    I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

That's a lot of achievements.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

They can add more later on. I doubt this was a big priority for them.
        "

Comment

Originally posted by EPW View Post
          They can add more later on. I doubt this was a big priority for them.
          I hope it wasn't a big priority for them. I'm glad it wasn't a big priority for them. Take whichever one^ you want.

Comment

It's something to keeps us busy. I'm sure that I for some stupid reason am going to try to reach all achievements. We should make it a competition, who reaches all achievements first
            Formerly known as "CyberShy"
            Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Plomp View Post
              It's something to keeps us busy. I'm sure that I for some stupid reason am going to try to reach all achievements. We should make it a competition, who reaches all achievements first
              That's not a civ competition. That's a who-doesn't-have-to-work,-doesn't-need-much-sleep,-and-doesn't-have-a-spouse competition.

Comment

Originally posted by wodan11 View Post
                That's not a civ competition. That's a who-doesn't-have-to-work,-doesn't-need-much-sleep,-and-doesn't-have-a-spouse competition.
                I have a spouse, a lot of work... But I don't need much sleep.
                RIAA sucks
                The Optimistas
                I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

So I'm wondering: What if someone modifies their copy of the game so that a specific single empire has lots of huge bonuses (like doubled research, production, combat strength, etc.) and proceeds to play as this empire on Deity? Will something be done to keep players from using exploits like this?
                  Known in most other places as Anon Zytose.
                  +3 Research, +2 Efficiency, -1 Growth, -2 Industry, -2 Support.
                  http://anonzytose.deviantart.com/

Comment

Originally posted by TimeTraveler View Post
                    So I'm wondering: What if someone modifies their copy of the game so that a specific single empire has lots of huge bonuses (like doubled research, production, combat strength, etc.) and proceeds to play as this empire on Deity? Will something be done to keep players from using exploits like this?
                    Single player? No. I have to assume multiplayer is protected against this type of thing.

Comment

Originally posted by TimeTraveler View Post
                      This is pretty much why I can't take Steam achievements seriously. With Xbox Live achievements there are rules in place and enforced that help keep the illusion that achievements mean something, even tho we all know they don't. Knowing some can cheat the system sort of destroys the drive to play in the system at all.
                      - Dregor

Comment

Maybe achievements only register on the unmodded / base game. That's the only thing that would really make sense, anyway.

Comment

Working...
                        X