Civilization 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civilization 5

Hey guys, im super psyched as civilization 5 comes out next week! I love this series and Im sure some of you do to.

There was a live 2 hour ustream preview last night, I was literally on the edge of my seat for 2 hours. You can catch of a recording of it if you missed it

Once Ive had the game a couple of days if any of you need some advice on strategy or getting started then just let me know
    Safer worlds through superior firepower

Snotty - long time. I'm glad you have not lost your enthusiasm for all things Civilization. Now, are we ever going to finish that Civ 3 PBEM game?
    Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

Shogun, allways was a pleasure playing with you, I was never on your level but even in defeat learned yet another small piece in the puzzle that is the Civ Genre!!! I do hope CIV 5 is a step forward!!!

Gramps
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

You're welcome to write some good blogs on strategy!
        Formerly known as "CyberShy"
        Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Plomp View Post
          You're welcome to write some good blogs on strategy!
          Amen, I so enjoy his views on CIV, Im sure they will be great!

Gramps
          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Hi Grandpa Troll - good to see you again.

Comment

Hey SG, good to see you again Im still flying the civilization flag, and always will be

I still feel bad about droppping out of that pbem, that islands game ranks as one of my most unique civ memories. I dont know why I dropped. I remember apologizing the 1 of the 2 pbems i dropped, I hope that made the difference.

I sincerely hope I get to pit my wits against you fine gentlemen, or at least compare notes, this time around
              Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

No problem Snotty! No apology required. My understanding is Civ4 and Civ 5 both improved the mechanics of multiplayer. I never had a chance to try out MP on Civ4. One downside of the improvements is how it took people away from Poly.

Comment

Civilzation 5 is the love child of a secret between 4 and Dating Civilization Civilization Revolution. It is a game that share genetic markers for PC and console iterations of the franchise fortunately got the best of both with a good pair mutations. Civ 5 has the epic feel we expect from the PC series but so much of what has been simplified for the better, the influence of the revolution is undeniable.
                  בקתות שווייצריות וורבייר

Comment

Working...
                  X