6 new screens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6 new screens

Here are some new screens, 1 includes a gunship and another one artillery: http://worthplaying.com/article/2010/7/27/news/75803/
    Formerly known as "CyberShy"
    Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

One thing that strikes me about those screen shots is they have modern units attacking what look like modern cities, and the land around them is completely bare. There are some farms, but otherwise the ground just looks untouched.

Is this because they don't have cottages/towns in CivV? Or did they choose not to include them in these screen shots? Or aren't they ready yet?
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

You cannot see that much of the city radius because the city is at extreme left (and that city may be just developing). Perhaps there are other improvements to the west of the city.

None of these pics are new. They have been available for awhile now.

Comment

Those actually look interesting but I don't like the color pattern when the view is zoomed all the way out. I suppose that will be modable though.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP View Post
          Is this because they don't have cottages/towns in CivV? Or did they choose not to include them in these screen shots? Or aren't they ready yet?
          Maybe it's finally true that not all land everywhere is workable. Seriously, though, my guess would be that cheats were used, and the terrain was just not developed in a normal way.
          Seriously. Kung freaking fu.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
            Those actually look interesting but I don't like the color pattern when the view is zoomed all the way out. I suppose that will be modable though.
            Those are not from the "zoomed out" view - those are from a specific view called the "Strategy Layer". details are on the official civ V site.

Comment

Working...
            X