Civilization 5 in the Works!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civilization 5 in the Works!

I invest in options and am currently invested in Electronic Arts. The stock has suffered a major hit today, because of fear that the general market for games is weak, due to Take Two's abysmal financial results reported overnight. This led me to investigate corporate news for Take Two in order to help me see if Take Two's terrible performance is a sign of its own weakness or the general market conditions or some combination of both. While doing so I came across the following article.

Take Two: A One-Trick Pony Once Again: http://www.cnbc.com/id/34275209/site...t%7C&par=yahoo

To save you time of having to read through the corporate-speak that probably doesn't interest you, here is the relevant quote:

"work is underway on the next installment in the popular “Civilization” franchise"

The context of the quote is formed guesses as to what major hit might be released by Take Two in 2011. Note, this does not mean that Civilization V is that hit - the work on it might be in too early stages to release the game by that time, but at least it does mean the game is being worked on (unless the CNBC got confused). I think many of us have suspected that anyway, but at least here is something from the media confirming it.
    Rome rules
Working...
X