Eurêka Eurêka!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting! But where should we start?

It might also be an idea to make more threads divided into sub-themes when we come a bit further? After all, we can get quite a few pages of ideas after some time, and lots of cross-references. One thread for military, science, map and so on for a start would be fine ,wouldn't it?
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Well what I thought wouldn't be too hard would be to planify to put let's say oen thread per 7 or 14 days about a general subject and to make a synthesis, at the end, of the options that exist (on the model I showed above). So we would pass colonies, social engeneering, combat units, etc.

After, we publish the whole as a version #1. People can comment and all. Maybe there could be a forum for talking of stuff that AREN'T on the list (so they can be discussed) or to talk about the list itself. And so it can advance.
      Go GalCiv, go! Go Society, go!

Comment

Is the issue given up, or just laid to rest untill we have more suggestions and discussions in the forum?
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Something between both, since it will go nowhere if there's no enthousiasm. The List wouldn't have a long way with three person in it and no structure...

The idea here may be little different than the List and demanding probably less work, but it stil demands some people and structure.

Comment

You really want to make a new List? Oh, I applaud your efforts.
            I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Scathing Alex.

However, I agree with his sentiment......Trifna, just start a thread or threads on whatever interests you. When/if you have enough material you can format it as you suggest. Either way the first step is to elicit material, not opinions on how hypothetical material should be organised.

Comment

You mean that this thread is useless? Well there's a need for little organization with more than one person... I'm not expecting to make all that by my own since I already have some stuff, And could also have been useful to see which were the best way to proceed.

Guess I may take over on a subject and do so...

Comment

Working...
                X